We hope this message finds you healthy during these challenging times that we all cope with COVID-19.
The Governor has announced a plan to reopen Texas for business. Many elective medical procedures are back on track. We are are carefully preparing to open effective Monday the 27th of April regular business hours.
We will be following a strict protocol to mitigate risk.
- We will continue to sanitize all areas of the clinic
- Our team will be equipped with a mask, a shield, and gloves when interacting closely with any patient.
- We will space our appointments to reduce the number of patients in the office, so we can maintain social distancing.
- We ask our patients to complete all forms on line or have them faxed or emailed to our office prior to the appointment time.
- We ask every patient who walks into our office to wear a mask or a facial cover that covers their nose and mouth.
- We will great you at the door with a squirt of hand sanitizer.
If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us in advance
before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all.
We are here for you, as always.
Dr George Zaibaq & Associates.